Additional Resources:

 

STOP 4: Pendygrasse House
1919 St. Henry Avenue






   

This grand home, with its unusual "Window's Walk", was built by Harold Pendygrasse in 1910, replacing the stone house that his family originally built just to the south. Harold's mother, Sarah, came to Saskatoon in 1887 as a young widow, with her son Neville, who had arrived in advance of the family. Unfortunately Mrs. Pendygrasse learned that Neville died in a ferry accident a few weeks before her arrival.

 

 

 

 

   

Information provided courtesy of the City of Saskatoon Municipal Heritage Advisory Committee.